RSS

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Slacker!


I have been slack. I have had little to no motivation for much lately and for me, that's bad news. We were away for 3 days and eating junk, which in combination of the cruddy weather, have killed my motivation and energy levels. I need to pick myself up and get back on track.

I still have a backtrack of recipes and an adventure to blog about. I will say this, eating local is both fun and yummy! I live in such a great place and it is wonderful the things you can find if you only take the time to look.

In the meantime, here is a little recipe that I concocted. It is not entirely "real food" but it is something that is good and quick and satisfies a crave:

Zwieback Pizza

For each one:
1 zwieback (you could also use other things but this is what I had on hand)
1tbsp. pizza or spaghetti sauce
1 or 2 slices of pepperoni
a good sprinkling of mozzerella cheese

Top each zwieback as you would a pizza, make as many as you want depending on how many people are eating and how hungry they are. Place on a cookie sheet and bake under the broiler until the cheese is bubbly. When slightly cooled, enjoy! The top picture is my beautiful 6 year old daughter enjoying one :)

0 comments: