RSS

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Think Raw Veggies are Best? Think Again | The Healthy Home Economist

Link: Think Raw Veggies are Best? Think Again | The Healthy Home Economist

I found this article very interesting. I have a hard time eating most veggies raw, except lettuce, tomatoes and baby carrots (well, some others too, but these are the ones I enjoy eating raw).

Last night at a church event, I chewed on some broccoli and cauliflower, or tried to. One nibble of the cauliflower and I couldn't eat any more. The broccoli wasn't so bad but it wasn't enjoyable.

So when I start to feel guilty about not liking certain raw veggies, I can stop knowing maybe my body doesn't like them raw because they are not ideal to eat.

I can see that I will probably find this site pretty interesting.

I know I haven't been posting much. It's been one of those weeks I haven't felt like writing much. Hopefully I can make up for it soon :)

2 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Make sure you go back in her archives and check out some of Sarah's video clips. Very informative...I love her blog!

Carla said...

Oh I spent the entire day reading her blog and probably will for the next few days! Amazing, amazing! So much wonderful information and I need all the help I can get right now, lol!