RSS

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nutrition Experts Critique of the 2010 USDA Dietary Guidelines - Weston A Price Foundation - blip.tv

Nutrition Experts Critique of the 2010 USDA Dietary Guidelines - Weston A Price Foundation - blip.tv

If you have 2.25 hours that you want to spend enriching your mind, be sure t check out this video. It is the Valentines Day conference of the Weston A. Price Foundation discussing the new USDA dietary guidelines and discussing the WAPF Healthy 4 Life book. Lots of information. Wow, lots of great discussion and I highly recommend watching it. Some I only paid half attention to because I was cooking supper and listening, then eating and listening (Ethan and I had bacon and salad, I had a yummy pastured egg on mine :) . Shaylee isn't feeling well :( ). It was long, but so, so informative.

0 comments: