RSS

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Approved!

Recently I stepped out of my comfort zone. I have been linking to more blog sharing events and thought I would take it a step further. I signed this blog up for Real Food Media and I was approved!

I'm very excited about it. I hope it will help me stay more on task and in turn try harder in my life to be more focused on nourishing my family with real foods, supporting small farmers and greening our lives. I know I could not even do this without my online support community and I thank you all for your part in my growth :)

I am not feeling well today so it was nice to get good news. I had planned to make a turkey dinner tonight for supper but instead we're having hamburgers from our grass fed freezer supply and caesar salad. Mark and I had donair sausages from Meadowbrook Farms with eggs and veggies for lunch.

We have been pretty heavy in the Halloween stash so it is nice to eat real food. I have been hinting to the kids I'm willing to buy their candy but they would rather have the candy. It has been making them pretty cranky and hard to put to sleep. I've been helping them a bit but I know it is making me feel bad too. They have way too much stuff, even without trick or treating.

0 comments: