It is the last day of 2010 and tomorrow we begin a new year. I am still rolling in holiday treats. Shaylee asked to buy chips today and I actually said that I'm sick of chips! Yes, I said that! I am tired of the treats and goodies and have a feeling some will find their way to the compost bin soon since I am usually the one to finish things off.
I have made some changes over the year but probably not as much progress as I would of hoped. I am finding it easier to say no at the grocery store. As I have mentioned, I am not perfect. In time, I will get to where I want to be even if it takes a little longer than I would of liked.
Many of my favorite blogs are doing a recap of their most popular posts. Out of curiosity, I checked the ones which got the most page views on this blog. Here are the top five in descending order:
5. Chicken Soup x 2 . This is still something I crave often.
4. Real Food In An Emergency Situation . I don't know why this surprises me.
I'm sure that many people are curious about it and it is still something I think
aboutfrom time to time.
3. Big Mac Salad . This is my all time favorite salad and I am glad so many
people enjoyed it!
2. Move Over, Taco Bell . Homemade tacos, way better than chain made!
1. Crackers! . A very simple recipe yet it had the most views :)
I want to thank everyone who has visited my blog! It is always nice to share things
with other people. There is such a great community of people in the real food world
and I am glad to be a teeny tiny part of it :)
Happy New Year, Friends!