RSS

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

It is the last day of 2010 and tomorrow we begin a new year.  I am still rolling in holiday treats.  Shaylee asked to buy chips today and I actually said that I'm sick of chips!  Yes, I said that!  I am tired of the treats and goodies and have a feeling some will find their way to the compost bin soon since I am usually the one to finish things off.

I have made some changes over the year but probably not as much progress as I would of hoped.  I am finding it easier to say no at the grocery store.  As I have mentioned, I am not perfect.  In time, I will get to where I want to be even if it takes a little longer than I would of liked.

Many of my favorite blogs are doing a recap of their most popular posts.  Out of curiosity, I checked the ones which got the most page views on this blog.   Here are the top five in descending order:

5. Chicken Soup x 2 .  This is still something I crave often.  
Chicken stew/soup=delicious!

4. Real Food In An Emergency Situation .  I don't know why this surprises me.  
I'm sure that many people are curious about it and it is still something I think 
aboutfrom time to time.


3. Big Mac Salad .  This is my all time favorite salad and I am glad so many 
people enjoyed it!


2. Move Over, Taco Bell .  Homemade tacos, way better than chain made!


1. Crackers! .  A very simple recipe yet it had the most views :)


I want to thank everyone who has visited my blog!  It is always nice to share things 
with other people.  There is such a great community of people in the real food world 
and I am glad to be a teeny tiny part of it :)


Happy New Year, Friends!

0 comments: